First Aid Training
1. The First Aid Training is being imparted to the various categories like Air Hostesses, Conductor, Drivers, Factory workers, Students and Teachers of the educational institutions.
2. St. John Ambulance, Punjab State Centre, Chandigarh has competent and highly qualified staff for imparting the said training. Audio visual technique is being used to impart First Aid training in the AC Hall.
3. The training is imparted in 3 days at Punjab Red Cross Bhawan, Sector-16, Chandigarh or 16 hours duration to complete the course at the convenience of candidates.
4. The First Aid Training is being imparted in the factories for 2 days of completion or 16 hours at the convenience of the factory worker/owner.
5. You may contact the First Aid Training faculties Mr. Kulwinder Singh, Lecturer First Aid on mobile No. 8968988559 or 0172-2542180,2780827,2543494 Ext.42,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiry or clarification.